Powered by Blogger.

Oscar de la Renta: Pre-Fall 2011



Need I say more?

p.s. How about a more budget friendly take on the first dress?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Favorite Quotes

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." - C.S. Lewis

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Somewhere I Have Never Travelled

Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
(By E. E. Cummings) Somewhere I have never travelled, gladly beyond Any experience, your eyes have their silence: In your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, Or which I cannot touch because they are too near Your slightest look easily will unclose me Though I have closed myself as fingers, You open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens (Touching skillfully, mysteriously)her first rose Or if your wish be to close me, I and My life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly, As when the heart of this flower imagines The snow carefully everywhere descending; Nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals The power of your intense fragility: whose texture Compels me with the color of its countries, Rendering death and forever with each breathing (I do not know what it is about you that closes And opens; only something in me understands The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses) Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

About this Blog

This is a place for: fun, creativity, fashion, art, poetry, travel, food, music, literature, beauty, faith, and the simple things that make life completely and utterly beautiful. I hope your day is a little brighter and your heart a little lighter for having read this collage of thoughts.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP