Powered by Blogger.

Fresh Finds: Swept Swag Sweatshirt

What a fun take on a comfy sweatshirt from Anthropologie! Made of soft cotton, this shirt feels like you never took off your pjs. Yet, the extra fabric in the front falls so softly, it makes you look put together like no other sweatshirt can. Cozy and chic? Yes, please.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Favorite Quotes

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." - C.S. Lewis

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Somewhere I Have Never Travelled

Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
(By E. E. Cummings) Somewhere I have never travelled, gladly beyond Any experience, your eyes have their silence: In your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, Or which I cannot touch because they are too near Your slightest look easily will unclose me Though I have closed myself as fingers, You open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens (Touching skillfully, mysteriously)her first rose Or if your wish be to close me, I and My life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly, As when the heart of this flower imagines The snow carefully everywhere descending; Nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals The power of your intense fragility: whose texture Compels me with the color of its countries, Rendering death and forever with each breathing (I do not know what it is about you that closes And opens; only something in me understands The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses) Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

About this Blog

This is a place for: fun, creativity, fashion, art, poetry, travel, food, music, literature, beauty, faith, and the simple things that make life completely and utterly beautiful. I hope your day is a little brighter and your heart a little lighter for having read this collage of thoughts.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP